Glass Bottles Proces - leader in the anti-scuffing treatment
Glass Bottles Process has been marketing for 10 years in Europe an anti-scuffing process improving appearance of the returnable bottles. This process, perfectly mastered, has showed its industrial efficiency.
It has the double advantage of being used either in a curative (damaged bottles), or a preventive way (new bottles):
- Curative: damaged bottles find their best appearance.
- Preventive: new bottles double their life time.
It presents real additional advantages:
- Unaffected production cycle.
- Low investment / consumable cost in comparison to the bottles’ replacement cost.
- A biodegradable food-processing product fully compatible with the washing machine and the water purification plant.
- A response to the taxation on greenhouse gas.
Adopting our process means:
- The economy of 50% on the new bottle expenditures.
- A guarantee of the permanently good looking bottles.
- An important competitive advantage over your competitors.<